Post by Tenshigure
a few problems i can see are
-frozen power is a must its so usefull
- reveberation is kind of nice to have for pvp due to shocks being used every cooldown.
-at most 2 points in DW specialization are usefull you only need 3% for pvp.
-static shock is minimaly useful take it off
-2 points in imp ghost wolf is needed
- better to max out maelstorm wepon
- imp sheilds are not that usefull
i suggest this spec
but go with what you see works for you
and good luck with pvping Enh
You say Imp Shields aren't that useful and yet keep it in your build? :P You forgot some of the most important aspects of the build!
- Earthen Power is a LIFESAVER in PVP, and if your teammates in BGs will thank you for them not getting caught in Ice Chains for the 10th time.
- Frozen Power can slow people down as well as stop those damned Mages from Blinking away (pop Frost SHAWK and then Imp Ghost Wolf their ass down).
- Glyph of Stoneclaw Totem gives you a really nice Shield that'll also prevent HUGE burst attempts, andslow your opponents down for the hunt as well. Close in and keel em gooood!
Here is the build I use, it's been doing me really well: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#hVchZMxgcoEzIGuoRuio:NjfM0m