Post by Matthales
drop some hit (368 or 17% is the cap)
get some expertise (140 rating or 26 expertise is the cap)
hit them in the back (no parry's)
get like AT LEAST 10% more crit!
after you boosted your expertise and crit withoud loosing 17% hit, just boost your agility. (you want as much as possible xP (scales verry good with kings)
what rotation are you using?
my rotation: ss, es, ll,
refresh lightning shield/totems
mealstrom weapon has first priority! always! no exeptions! (use lb for this)
SoTe, windfury, (mp5), magma totem.
magma + talents = 800+ dps!
cheap: lightning bolt, stormstrike, lightning shield
little more expansive: lightning bolt, stormstrike, feral spirit.
good luck and have fun!
note: having argent crusade exalted is verry nice!
note: having Sphere of Red Dragon's Blood
+titanium weapon chain
+boots of the neverending path
+polished regimental hauberk
with a 16 hit gem = 269 hit and verry easy to obtain.
this way you make room for other items with loads of + crit and loads of + agi
tip, have a look at my enhance post
for a way to get some easy gear.
have fun and good luck!
368 is 14% spell hit. It only is the cap if you raid with a shadow priest or a boomkin, as they provide debuffs to the mob that increase your chance to hit with spells by 3%. If you do not raid with either you're going to need the full 17% spell hit (446 hit rating).