in your browser.
What totems should a resto shaman use?
Return to board index
Hey guys just wondering what a resto shaman should use for totems. Flametounge, windfury, healing stream and stoneskin are the ones i thought would be effective but i'd like other opinions.
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
Ok man thanks for the advice.. was just wondering to once i posted this what glyphs to use
1) Windfury Totem if there is no Frost Death Knight or Enhancement Shaman
2) Wrath of Air otherwise
1) Flametongue Totem if there is no Enhancement Shaman, Elemental Shaman, or Demonology Warlock (discipline priests tend not to take Improved Divine Spirit)
2) Searing Totem/Magma if you can spare the GCD and there is no danger of grabbing aggro on phase transitions or aggoing other mobs.
1) Strength of Earth Totem if there is no Enhancement shaman. Death Knights have a similar buff called Horn of Winter, but it lasts only 3 minutes and requires a modest runic power commitment to keep up.
2) Stoneskin Totem, which stacks with a paladin's devotion aura.
1) Mana spring if there is no paladin for Blessing of Wisdom
2) Healing Stream
3) Poison or Disease cleansing as needed
There's no simple answer to your question. It's going to depend on your group/raid make-up. Hope this helps to get you started.
Yes: stoneskin totem and occasional fire elemental.. :/
As far as the Earth totem is concerned, you can keep up stoneskin for the most part, as long as your group has a DK. The DK horn of winter, contrary to what Renascence has stated, doesn't require any runic power to keep up, this was the case a few patches ago, but is no longer an issue. It does only last 3 minutes, but most DK's I've grouped with don't have an issue keeping it up.
Other than that, renascence's post was pretty much spot on.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.
Connect with Wowhead
Other Fanbyte Sites
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte