Post by svirve
A couple of things to note from your build.
Aura mastery > Imp LoH
Ret > Prot
Try a 51/2/18
The 8% boost in crit will make your mana pool last alot longer.
Which will allow you to throw bigger heals.
Post by ZzoOozZ
just wanted to pass on a few pointers I picked up gearing my holy paladin.
you are a healer, you do not HAVE to wear plate, go out and get what ever cloth/leather/mail out there that has intellect and spellpower on it.
for stats I'd recommend spellpower/intellect/crit in that order, intellect is very important to holy paladins, it gives you much more than just a larger mana pool (the holy talents help make intellect very valuable).
at 80 100 int gives you
* 126.5 Intellect, with BoK and Divine Intellect
* 1897 Mana at the start of the fight
* 39.5mp5 from Divine Plea, if its used on CD.
* 21.3mp5 from Replenishment, with 90% uptime.
* 4.7mp5 from Arcane Torrent, if you are a Blood Elf.
* 25.3 Spell Power
* 0.759% Spell Crit
it won't be that much different at 77.
some gear I'd recommend:http://www.wowhead.com/?item=25644
- libram from nagrand quests, not much else out there until heroic badge purchaseshttp://www.wowhead.com/?item=39811
- 46 int with a on use spellpower increasehttp://www.wowhead.com/?item=43871
- saronite spellblade, much better than what you have now (it has int, and spell crit)
the ornate saronite pieces are decent at 78
for Glyphs I'd use:http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41106http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41110
at the start of each fight judge the tanks target which will give you a spell haste increase for 60s
. If the fight goes longer than that judge what ever the current target is to refresh it.
one more thing, don't worry about over healing, I'd rather over heal than have the tank die
people are mentioning Sacred Shield, unfortunately you won't get that spell until 80.
ps - I got most of my info from here:http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t55577-holy_paladin_guide_3_1_a/