Post by ShamrockJimmy
I'm an 80 DK and im gearing up to tank heroics and Ive been trying to get DEF capped and im a little ways away, but resilience says that it reduces crit chance as well and the argent tournament trinket gives me some of that. So Im trying to figure out if I'm crit immune.http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Ashak
Post by Shiverlynn
To be crit immune, you need to have enough reduction for 5.6% less chance to be criticaly hit. You have 4.72% from defense and 1.24% from resilience, so yes, you are.
However, I'd suggest replacing your resilience items as soon as possible. Your gears seriously needs enchanting. Here's what I'd do:
- Helm: Bad arcanum, get the one from the Argent Crusade
- Chest: The frost resistance is useless to a tank. Really. Even for Sapphiron. Replace it with a true tanking chest.
- Better bracers obviously and enchant them
- Gloves: There's no enchant on them, get Armsman
maybe or the 18 stamina
are also good for tanking. (More Precision for a DK I guess since it also affects spell hit)
- Belt: See chest.
- Legs: Put this
- Enchant boots with Greater Fortitude
, Tuskarr's Vitality
- Trinkets: Those are DPS trinkets... Getting the Valor Medal
and the Seal of the Pantheon
is going to help a lot.
Also, try to never gem for defense. Use the def/stam gem if you really need it, but try not to. Enchants should be enough to push you over the defense cap.
Edit > Added links.