Post by snackwell
this is just a wishlist but I want a nice idea of what to get. My druid is only at 72 at the moment but he is leveling fast
Are these the proper gems/enchants/ etc
I'm just a lil worried bout my arm penhttp://www.wowhead.com/?profile=20822095
Edit: forgot to post link :P
Post by Kramp
- Switch to Agility. In my opinion, It's a better stat. Especially for you since your Arp will be too low.
- You have zero spell penetration. Missing cyclones will hurt you a lot. Use 3x25 Spell pen gems and you should be good.
- Try to replace one of your furious piece with something else ( like the new WG shoulders ), you are wasting Ilvl itemization of set bonuses you already have with 4 pieces.
- You are not hit capped. You NEED
5% hit to succeed in pvp.
- Switch your PvP trinket with the new Medaillion of the horde. Higher Ilvl and ferals are excellent with a lot of resilience ( allows you to stay in cat longer ).
- Use Idol of Mutilation.
- I prefer Shadowcloak enchant on my cloak but that's a personnal choice.
- Use Relentless Diamond meta for higher crits.
- Personnaly, I hate proc trinkets. They rarely procs when I want them. I prefer Battlemaster.EDIT:
- Spell penetration soft cap
- Hit hard cap
- 1147 resilience.
You can replace the Ashen ring with relentless.