Post by sky3union
^ I was thinking about the same thing when I first read this post. As I haven't played my DK for a while I wasn't clear what the answer might be, but sure enough I guess the answer is simply, 'No, DK ghouls doesn't benefit from unholy presence.'
- Like all class pets, ghouls' base stats scale with their level.
- Ghouls receive 70% of their master's strength untalented and 112% of their master's strength fully talented with 3/3 Ravenous Dead. A Glyph of the Ghoul causes ghouls to inherit an additional 40% of their master's strength, for a maximum strength inheritance of 152%.
- Ghouls receive 2 attack power per point of strength over 10.
- Ghouls receive 30% of their master's stamina untalented and 48% of their master's stamina fully talented with 3/3 Ravenous Dead. A Glyph of the Ghoul causes ghouls to inherit an additional 40% of their master's stamina, for a maximum stamina inheritance of 88%.
- Ghouls do not receive any health from their base stamina, and receive 10 points of health for each additional point of stamina.
- Ghouls receive 40% of their master's resilience rating.
- Claw deals 150% of a ghoul's AP-modified "weapon" damage.
- Gnaw deals 12% of a ghoul's AP-modified "weapon" damage.
- Ghouls gain hit chance and expertise based on their master's hit chance, according to the patch 3.2.0 "If a player is at their appropriate spell hit chance or hit chance maximum, their pet will be at the maximum for spell hit chance, hit chance, and expertise. If they are below the maximum, their pet will be proportionately below those maximums."
- Ghouls do not inherit any armor.
- Ghouls receive 100% of their master's haste.
I know wowwiki sometimes doesn't update its information but regardless of that, I think I know what OP is confused about.Improved Unholy Presence
This is the current version of Imp UH presence. But if I remember correctly, months ago Imp UH presence (or similar talent) use to give 15% run speed for DK's party/raid(?) member when it was activated.
If this is the occasion OP is confused about, don't bother, regardless of what speed buff ghoul has, it will do what every pet does: follow its master's pace.
My 2nd guess, OP is confused about
Ghouls receive 100% of their master's haste.
As reduction in rune cooldowns, via Imp. UH presence, isn't from haste, this also is out of the question. TL;DR - Ghoul only benefits from DK's str, stam, haste, resil, hit, expertise. Every other buff, they should get it individually. (well, class category as 'Rogue')