Post by Kramp
2. Agi because a) question #1 b) ArP don't improve bleeds
ArP makes shred and FB hit for ridiculous amounts on plate, and improves all physical damage. It's worth more than a simple toss-off, it can be a viable alternative to agility depending on your composition and gear mix.
@OP, read lightrain's feral PvP guide
. I don't think it's been updated to account for the doubled resilience change, but it's definitely worth a go.
It's kinda hard to stack arp to a decent level ( at least soft-cap ) without sacrificing a lot of PvP gear and as I stacked resillience, the longer I can stay in cat and actually do something.
Sacrifying too much res usually means being forced into bear form.
I also found that going ArP means my crit rate will be too low, resulting in less Predatory Strikes procs.
What Agility stacking means to me is:
- I can go for a heavy res gear set while having some place for a few excellent PvE pieces ( like Ashen Band )
- I got higher crit rate, higher AP, higher dodge, higher armor and higher SP ( marginal in arenas if you play feral/healer I agree but quite nice in BGs ).
- My bleeds will tick harder ( and God knows plates hates my bleeds ).
- I don't need to rely on a trinket proc to unleash the pain.
Post by Kramp
Well, I can show you that a majority off feral topplayers
are using Agility.
But anyway, Op asked for advice, I gave mine based on my personnal experience. Feel free to give yours.