in your browser.
Return to board index
With my might...you could do anything...be anything...have anything...anyone...you need merely listen to what I tell you...
...Kill indiscriminately...carve a bloody wake through your foes, scuplt the face of azeroth in the image of my choosing...and it will be yours.
- A farmers son, that's all he was. Nothing more, nothing less. Yet this blade...
- Tillion grasped the wicked hilt, it's black hilt guard spread like unholy talons above rough black leather. That was seated above a black stone, black as the darkest night grasped by a claw of metal descended from the grip.
- As Tilion pulled the blade from the stone the metal screamed and wailed the laments of a banshee.
- YES! DO IT! PULL ME FORTH! SERVE ME UNTO THE DARKNESS AND BE REWARDED
- The blade emerged from it's altar, black steel singing in the shadows. It was masterfully crafted force of evil, the blade rose from the hilt five feet, and upon it's flat was depicted scenes of carnage, untold numbers of mortal species being hewn in to pieces before the blade's dark champion, their worlds ransacked and burned before them.
- Together....TOGETHER...WE SHALL CLAIM THIS WORLD
- Tillion didn't know what to make of the blade, but he didn't care. He would be more that a farmer outside of stormwind. He could be great, a ruler of those who had mocked him, and they will cower before him! He turned upon his friends then, a dark smirk upon his face.
"Tillion? Tillion whats wrong?" The guard officer had asked. He descended into a gurgling heap as the blade has split his throat. Tilion hadn't made the slightest effort to control himself. The stony tomb seemed darker.
"We're doing things my way now..." he chuckled.
- Tillion hacked his way through his friends and enemies alike, their life's blood spilling out upon the cold floor. None could withstand him, aware or surprised. The blade ranted to him as he ascended the tomb, seeking the warm air above.
- You will find my presence enjoyable, from my power you may change anything to your pleasure. Take the armor from a guard and I will show you.
- Tillion didn't hesitate, and adorned the pierced plate.
- Now make it yours...something fitting for a champion of darkness
- The armor groaned and shrieked, twisting and growing. His new form was horrifying, the silvery steel warped into and blackened. His was that of a fanged maw screaming in rage. His spaulders took the appearance of having been torn and split open, but between the claw marks, blades ridged out. He wore a thick cloak concealing most of the other armor, but the cloak's shadow seemed to be defying it's mastery. Shadows of things unseen pulled out from behind it. "I like it..."
- Goooood... continue upwards, your kingdom awaits your mastery.
- The crisp air of Darkshore greeted him, and he welcomed it's gloom.
- We have been all too hard at work here... The master's will has been bubbling forth, even from his prison of his corpse.
- "Who is our master."
- In good time young master, first you must find your way back home, there is no better place to start conquest than where is familiar...
- "Why not here, we seem to have a foot hold here."
- It is not mine to say, but it is what is willed.
- Tillion grunted, but said no more and walked towards the docks.
With these rezervations I could fire mah lazar!
A bit Arthas-clone.
Well arthas wasn't the first to pick up a sentient and bloodthirsty blade.
Meh, depending on the bloody violence I'll read it. Not much worse then den's dragon-thing story.
Oh, you sad, little wanna-be writer trolls... lol
Copied my name =O
Otherwise, nice, bring more.
I can't seem to write
, I want to but, jeesh I don't know why.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.
Connect with Wowhead
Other Fanbyte Sites
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte