in your browser.
Power Aura Set-up
Return to board index
Hi all, I've recently started re-levelling my shaman (after near 2 years of not playing him :S), as my girlfriend and best friend both had toons hit his level at around the same time. Right now, we're all roughly level 63, running around Hellfire and tearing the place up through the mighty power of warrshampal!
I just got around to sorting out my Power Auras for my shammy, and was wondering what sort of stuff other people have as well; still being a bit rusty to the shamanistic ways, I may have missed something that would seem obvious to someone with a shaman as their main.
I currently have PA checking:
Do I have an elemental shield up?* (checks for a buff with "Shield" in the name; should probably make more specific... as I was typing this, remembered about Power Word: Shield)
Is target Purge-able?
Is MH enchanted with Windfury?*
Is OH enchanted with Flametongue?*
Is Stormstrike usable?
Is Earth Shock usable? (Checks for cooldown + if Stormstrike Debuff is up)
Is Frost Shock usable? (Checks for cooldown + if Stormstrike Debuff is down)
Is Flame Shock usable? (Checks for cooldown + if Flame Shock Debuff is down)
Is Lava Lash usable?
Is Maelstrom Weapon 5-stacked?
Is Weapon enchanted with Earthliving?*
Is Focus Earth-Shielded?*
*Shows only if false.
As you may be able to guess, I mainly play in Enh spec :P
Any help you may be able to give would be appreciated : )
Change your Focus Earth Shield power aura to just having Earth Shield active on someone. There are times where you'll have to switch your Earth Shield target (example: bosses that require tanks to switch back n forth with taunts).
My pve resto Power Auras consist of:
1) Water Shield up? (some fights require me to keep water shield up because of constant aura damage. Icbf to check my buffs every few seconds for this.
2) Earth Living on my weapon?
3) Flasked? (I'm an alchemist so there's no reason not to use at least Flask of the North)
4) Tidal Waves charges (Shows me how many charges of Tidal Waves I have. Let's me know if my HW will have a haste increase)
5) Earth Shield on someone?
6) Boss at 36% health?
7) Am I below 36% health?
8) Am I below 70% mana? (Let's me know when I should normally drop Mana Tide Totem)
9) MUST PURGE (mostly used for pvp situations where the target has a buff that I should purge off right away)
10) Nature's Swiftness off cd?
11) Riptide off cd?
12) Bauble of True Blood (blood queen 25man healing trinket) off cd?
13) Runic Mana Injector off cd?
I don't use much for my pvp enh spec but I can tell you what I'd use if I was pve enh:
1) Maelstrom stacks (shows like combo points for rogue. Makes it obvious to see at 5 stacks)
2) Lightning shield on?
3) main/Windfury Weapon
4) off/Flametongue Weapon
6) Fire Totem active?
7) Flame shock active on target? (FS was viable to keep on the target during TOC, not sure if it's the same for ICC)
8) Potion of Speed off cd?
9) Wolves off cd?
10) Shammy Rage off cd?
11) Fire Nova off cd?
12) Chain Lightning off cd?
13) Wind Shear off cd? (for interrupt fights)
14) Stormstrike debuff on target?
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.
Connect with Wowhead
Other Fanbyte Sites
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte