Post by Liquoid
Dear forum members,
I'm a PvE mutilate rogue and I have a few questions:
1. When using ToT, I do an animation, does that also reset my swing timer and make me lose n swings?
2. What weapon enchant is best in what scenario?
3. Do all my sockets need to be filled up w/ AP? (Let's not look at the socket bonuses) If so, will it ever change?
4. The PHC is 315, how much can I go over it without wasting points? (No, I'm not talking about socketing or enchanting for it)
5. Is the T10(4) set bonus good for mutilate rogues? Since I'll be stuck at 3 CP since if I would use muti after it, I might overflow on CP.
6. Is it actually bad to use mutilate when you have 3 CP already?
7. Are the Herkuml War Token and Whispering Fanged Skull still BIS for muti rogues?
Thanks in advance,
Kappash from Azuremyst-EU
1) No, it has no effects on your melee swings.
2) Dual Berserking. In some situations dual Mongoose is very close, however.
3) Thing with AP and haste is, the more AP you have, the more valuable Haste is for you and vice versa
. You should spreadsheet to be 100% sure.
4) You raid without a boomkin/spriest? lolwut. You shouldn't care about hit as of right now, there's plenty of it on current gear.*
5) The loss of that one CP occurs anyway somewhat regularly in a Mutilate rogue's cycle. As for 4pcT10's viability as Mutilate, 4pcT10 + Ikfirus beats 2pcT10 + Ikfirus + GPS + Cultist's by a small margin, assuming all 4 pieces of your T10 are ilvl264.
6) No, it's good.
7) HWT was never BiS to begin with. After TAiaJ's nerf, Heroic WFS is best, followed by Heroic TAiaJ, followed by HWT.
*This doesn't include heroic gear.