Post by jcobbdawg
There is an add on called "Mutilate" which will give you a rotation recommendation. It's very helpful and very close to the mute rotation. Here is a mut rotation from Elitistjerks:
PvE Mutilate, fast and flawed advice
Highest DPS dagger mainhand, have at least one fast dagger in either hand.
Fastest dagger - Deadly Poison, Other dagger - Instant Poison.
* Ensure that there is a bleed (ie. Rupture, Deep Wounds, Rend) on the target.
* Start up Hunger for Blood.
* Start up Slice and Dice however you please, really.
* Use vanish whenever possible for Overkill buff.
1. Keep HFB up.
2. Keep SnD up (mainly via Envenom).
3. 4+ combo point Envenom.
4. ToT when off cooldown, especially with 2pc T10.http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t37183-pocket_guide_wotlk_updated_3_3_a/