Post by woohaa
umm well blood is a 2hand spec and isn't made for duel wield. heartstrike and deathstrike won't hit nearly heard enough. i'm assuming that your only using dnd for aoe tanking and regular blood rotation for single target. as for your gear.
1. get rid of your mark of supremacy and get the black heart
from reg toc.
2. you need tanking boots...you can get some nice ones from H FoS off the devourer of souls
3. you need a leg enchant. this works best
4. you should put a eternal belt buckle in your belt. either 30 stam or if you need to fill a meta req.
5. get the 245 triumph emblem tanking sigil
. it's uptime is around 80-90%. probably the first upgrade you should do imo
6. if you have money to spend change the enchant on your chest to either +22 def or the +275 health.
7. cloak needs an enchant. i'd suggest +def
8. i'd suggest switching your 24 stam gem in your helm to either def/stam
depending on what you need. you'll receive the socket bonus that way which is +12 stam.
9. also work on your hodir rep to get a shoulder enchant.
10. k lastly if you want to stay blood. you need to switch to a 2hander and go read the blood tanking thread
so you can fix your spec and glyphs. OR switch to frost DW and go read the dw tanking thread
and find a spec that you like. because honestly if i saw a DW blood tank in toc10 i would have left the group. Not trying to be mean it's just that's not a viable spec.
there's other things you can work on but those are the things that you "should" do. Hope that helps and gl