in your browser.
Upgrades for MM hunters
Return to board index
Just a simple question. MM hunter.
I've seen many of the T9 and T10 mail items are lacking armour penetration. Huge amounts of AGI, though... but... After several runs with some upgrades, from emblems, I've seen some drop in dps. Can't give numbers. Just a solid impresion. Can't say how much arm-pen had, comparing to the figures I have now.
Do you / Would you?
Stick with arm-pen items you have
Get the upgrades, and gem arm-pen (almost) only
If you want to check, armory link is in my signature.
Thanks! in advance.
Edit: please, don't look at pant's gemming. I'ts sad xD
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
All in all I would say your passive ArPen is not at the point to be gemming ArPen yet anyway . . it should only be gemmed for when you have 50-60% passive ArPen . . . and all in all no offence but your gemming kinda sucks you want
Relentless Earthsiege Diamond
for your meta . . .but I havent taken that close of a look. In answer to your t10 question once you have some trinkets that provide some major static ArPen such as
and NES proc you wont even notice the difference
1) ArP is a DPS boost that gets better when you have more of it. Agility will be better for gems/enchants until you're ~800 ArP on your gear.
2) Hold off on ArP until you're in mostly ICC10/25 gear unless you happen to get all ArP drops from ToC and go into the 800+ ArP range (that's 800 before gemming).
3) The hit cap is 8% (7% if you have a goat in the raid)
4) Your meta gem is horribly wrong. Relentless Earthsiege = +21 agility and +3% critical damage.
5) Get the helm enchant (Ebon Blade - Revered).
6) Boot enchant should be +16 agility or Icewalker depending on whether you need it to be hit-capped. I'd suggest getting Precision (+20 hit) on gloves. This will put you almost exactly at the cap assuming a dranny is present. That haste proc isn't very good for hunters.
7) Your only blue gem should be a Nightmare Tear. Put it in whichever blue socket will give you the best bonus. The only reason you're using this blue gem is because you need one to activate the meta. Stamina, mp5, and all of the other blue stats are fairly worthless.
8) Replace one of your trinkets. I'm pretty sure CCC and Mirror of Truth share an ICD. Needle-encrusted Scorpion is a decent upgrade from one of the ICC 5-mans, or you can buy the trinket/deck for Darkmoon Card: Greatness. Alternatively, Death's Choice drops in ToC25 and is still one of the best trinkets for hunters.
Thanks all for your responses. Yep, I know my gear is crappy... I do almost no raids with this character, so no fancy drops. Anyway, there are some times a DPS spot, when a paladin heal/tank is not needed. That's why I want the hunter as prepared as I can.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.
Connect with Wowhead
Other Fanbyte Sites
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte