Post by hashmel
Fury hit cap is 164 rating, with/as a Draenei it's 132 rating (above is fine as it still effects white swings but replacing excess hit with strength, ArP, etc will be more beneficial most often)Expertise
Fury expertise cap is 214 rating, as a Human with a mainhand sword/mace it's 189 rating, as a Dwarf with a mainhand mace it's 173 rating, as an Orc with a mainhand axe it's 173 rating.
Your Chaotic Skyflare Diamond is both less than optimal and inactive from the looks of it, replace it with a Relentless Earthseige Diamond and put a Nightmare Tear in the helm's yellow socket to activate it.
Next get yourself an ArP trinket, it'd most likely replace your banner of victory.
The ArP hard cap is 1,399 rating, the soft cap is (1,399 - ArP trinket proc's rating)Mjolnir's Runestone
from Thorim(10H) has a soft cap of (1,399 - 665) = 734
from Gothik the Harvester(25), Heigan the Unclean(25), Grobbulus(25), and Maexxna(25) has a soft cap of 787
from Devourer of Souls(H) has a soft cap of 721
rating (but roughly half the uptime of Grim Toll or Mjolnir's Runestone)
Once you've got one replace bold gems with fractured or fractured with bold to get as close to the soft cap for your new trinket as you can without going under. Seeing as you've got the gear I'd go after Mjolnir's Runestone, marginally less ArP than the scorpion but roughly twice the uptime. (a little above the soft cap is fine, it'll show when the proc isn't up, a little below is a bit less attractive)Here
is what your character could look like with just a few changes.
- replaced the banner of victory with an ArP trinket (factoring in uptimes it's the best one out there and well within your gear's potential to acquire)
- changed the meta to the optimum meta gem
- changed the yellow in the helm to a nightmare tear to activate the new meta
- changed the unnecessary expertise on the gloves to crusher
- changed the unnecessary exp/hit gem in the bracers to ArP
- changed the bolds in the cloak, chest, shoulders, and gloves to ArP to meet the soft cap
- changed the +6 strength yellow in the legs to a strength/crit gem for some min/maxing once the soft cap had been comfortably reached
- and I gave you a sex change just because I found it mildly amusing
I'll keep the profile saved for a week or so in case you come back here but I may delete it after to make room for other profiles.
Hope I've been of some help and best of luck mate.