Post by Vella
- Realm: Karazhan (EU)
- Faction: Horde
- Guild: Nightshift
- Website: http://www.nightshift-guild.eu
- IRC: nightshift.wow @ Quakenet
:: CLASSES NEEDED
1xBalance DruidExceptional players are always more than welcome to apply.:: OUR PROGRESS
- Ulduar 25 man cleared first week, Glory of the Ulduar Raider (25 player) completed pre ToGC,Yogg-Saron +0 keepers completed 25men, Algalon 25men completed, 5/5 ToGC 25men done.For the 10men ToGC,Tribute to Insanity is completed in all groups.Tribute to Mad Skill done on 25men ToGC.Icecrown Citadel 7/7 on 25men.
- Eye of Eternity
- Yogg-Saron +0:: FEW WORDS ABOUT US
Nightshift is an international horde World of Warcraft guild on the Karazhan-EU server within the Vindication battlegroup. The guild was originally created on 26/05/2007 by a group of real life friends and within months grew to be the top raiding guild of the server by dominating end-game content.
Although the Karazhan server is a realm of average population and resources, Nightshift has always taken pride in its high performance and excellent results through effective organisation and unflinching concentration and effort. Its members are distinguished by a superb sense of humour but most importantly by the desire and dedication to achievement they all equally share.:: OUR RAID TIMES
- Sunday-Friday: 19.00-23.00
- Saturday: 15.00-19.00
- The raid times can also extend in order to beat new content. Overall, usualy friday and saturday are dedicated to 10 mans unless said otherwise, while remaining days (when we raid), we do 25 men.:: EXPECTATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Be active. If you are slacker, you will not survive trial period.
- Be skilled. You should know your class very well and you should have some overall knowledge of all classes and their roles in raid also.
- Be smart. Nobody says that you can't make mistakes, but you have to be able to learn from them.
- Think out of the box. While we face new encounters and struggle, even you should be able to come up with some ideas how to move on.
- Be mature. We expect our members to know how to behave, both on guildchat and ventrilo.
- Have some humour, be funny and nice. If you are always upset and moody, you are not gonna fit in.
- You must be able to attend at least 4 raids a week.
- You must be able to understand written and spoken english.
- You should have your gear possibly best enchanted and socketed, as well as have all possible consumables for every raid ready.
- You must have gear of appropriate level, if you just dinged, farm some heroics & 10 mans before you apply.
- You must have the raiders attitude. Be ready for wipe nights while learning encounters, crying over those and/or trying to avoid them is not tolerated.
- You must have PC and a stable internet connection good enough to not be limited in your performance.:: WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU
- Stable PvE oriented raiding guild. We have been here for quite some time, and we plan to keep it that way.
- Raiding with same minded and devoted people through end game content.
- Besides weekly clearing and working on hardmodes, we are trying to complete as many achievements as we can, to have some fun during raiding.
- Nice social environment. We are not just raiding together, we enjoy the game, chat on vent, play our alts and can do all possible and impossible together.
- From our past we can mention ending up in top 150 EU guilds at the end of TBC as well as being the world first guild to have done For The Horde! achievement (pre WotLK). From more recent past, we killed Yogg-Saron in top100 world.
- Chance to become a better player. While we expect you to have high level of knowledge about your class and the game, there is always some space to improve and our players can be the ones who help you with that.
:: CONTACT INFO
- For applications and/or any questions, you can contact us on our website http://www.nightshift-guild.eu
in forum section. If you feel uncomfortable making a public application you can PM it to one of our officers on the forum.
- You can also contact us on our IRC channel #nightshift.wow @ quakenet
- Or you can contact our officers in game: Vella, Omgdan, Jegu, Mpilias, Patcute.