Post by Elrael
But I can't find one in an auction house. I took up enchanting to make one, but I all I can make is a Lesser Magic wand. Greater Magic Wand
I have a Lesser Magic Wand and I just found a weaker Shadow Wand. I can't figure out why a Shadow Wand requires a higher level than the Lesser Magic Wand. Could someone answer that?
Blizzard works in mysterious ways.
Also, are there any other wands I can find to replace for the Greater Magic Wand.
Do you got high level friends? There are a lot of great wands you can get at really early levels if you can get boosted.
Like the Gravestone Scepter
. You can get that as earlier as level 18, if you got a friend to boost, it is in BFD. Normally you are lvl 23+ when you go BFD first time.
Also there is Dancing Flame
which can be gotten end 25 early 26. Again if you got a friend to boost you, if not it's more of a level 33 wand.
Also keep a eye out for Jaina's Firestarter
and Wand of Allistarj
which can be expensive but are great wands for their levels.
Those 6 wands (Including Lesser and Greater) helped me on my priest from 1-57.
Post by Sinespe
1. Search Wowhead for "Greater Magic Wand".
2. Look at the mats required
3. Buy the mats off the AH and vendors.
4. While in a city, type: "/2 LF Enchanter to craft <Item name here>." Do not spam this message, just type it in once every couple of minutes.
5. Use Wowhead's various filters to find other wands made by Enchanting
6. Go to 2.
Post by Elrael
Are you sure about the dancing flame? Some of the quests in the line say they require level 28+
The first quest of the chain requires 25, because the chain isn't in "Broken pieces" every quest in that chain is the minimum level of the first quest*, 25. There is the XP factor and the travel factor and the kill factor so getting this at 25 is unlikely but posible.
* There are more items you can get at earlier levels based on this system like Razzeric's Racing Grips
/ Notice how the 7th step
say requires level 33? But yet lvl 29 twinks can get the gloves.