- Gorefiend – Falling into the heart of the mausoleum Auchindoun, the Shadow Council lieutenant Teron'gor gorged upon hundreds of draenei souls, becoming a bloated abomination in the process. More than just an orc now, Teron'gor gave up his old name and has taken a new one: Gorefiend.
- Fel Lord Zakuun – Speculated by some scholars of the Legion to be an evolved version of the common felguard, Fel Lords serve as enforcers in the direct service of Archimonde. Their cruelty is matched only by their brute force. Zakuun was set to a task that called upon both of these traits in equal measure: breaking the iron will of a stubborn and defiant orc chieftain of the Warsong Clan....
- Kormrok – As ancient as Draenor itself, Kormrok once ruled Gorgrond, the creatures of the land slinking away from the giant magnaron's destructive fury. But then the Iron Horde came, trapping the behemoth and attempting to break his will. They were entirely unsuccessful... that is, until the rise of Gul'dan, and the fel power that Kormrok could not resist.
- Tyrant Velhari – When Gul'dan brought his gift to the Sargerei, Velhari had already made her ambitions clear and risen through the ranks with brutal ferocity. Known to her enemies as the Tyrant, Velhari was one of the first to accept the fel touch, further enhancing her combat prowess. Velhari now bears a mockery of the holy symbol of the Naaru, signifying her conviction to the new order.
- Mannoroth – Bloodthirsty and brutal, Mannoroth was Archimonde's most feared enforcer, until he was felled by a mighty blow from Grommash's blade. Even in death, his blood was used by Gul'dan to fuel a dark bargain with the Iron Horde and their allies. Gul'dan and his minions now seek to reanimate the shattered remains of Mannoroth, that he may continue to serve the Legion.
- Kilrogg Deadeye – Kilrogg Deadeye, Warlord of the Bleeding Hollow, seized control of his clan after performing a ritual to learn of his death. With this knowledge, he led his clan fearlessly on countless campaigns, marching toward the glorious end he desires. Now, with demon blood coursing through his veins, Kilrogg awaits you in Hellfire Citadel, awaiting the moment of his death, or yours.
- Socrethar the Eternal – The greatest warriors of the draenei have their souls imbued into gleaming constructs, serving as eternal Vigilants in defense of their people. Originally a member of the Council of Exarchs before his descent into darkness, Socrethar has perverted this holiest of rituals, and used a warped fel construct to preserve his soul after his defeat in Talador.
- Hellfire High Council – Thousands of Iron Horde orcs accepted the blood of Mannoroth, but few grew as powerful as these three champions. Dia Darkwhisper, master of Void magic and an outcast of the Shadowmoon, rose quickly to power as the left hand of Gul'dan. Gurtogg, with his insatiable hunger for blood, emerged the victor in hundreds of trials by combat. He has met his match only once, fighting Blademaster Jubei'thos to a draw. Tainted with fel sickness, they serve Gul'dan as both Highguard and Council of War.
- Shadow-Lord Iskar – After Iskar's efforts to resurrect Terokk and return to power ended in frustration, he was approached by Gul'dan with an offer and a promise to break the ancient curse of Sethe. No longer flightless, elevated from the shadows yet still a master of illusion and deception, Iskar's hour of vengeance is at hand.
- Archimonde – One of the original eredar who betrayed the draenei of Argus to take his place as the sinister hand of the dark titan Sargeras, Archimonde the Defiler commands the military might of the Burning Legion. He arrives in Draenor, reaching across space and time, to ensure that the invasion of Azeroth proceeds as planned, and that Gul'dan does not fail his Legion masters.
- Xhul'horac – Summoned by Gul'dan from the depths of the Twisting Nether, Xhul'horac is one of most powerful of the Void Revenants - a race of parasitic void-beings that tear holes through the planes of reality, consuming and absorbing the energies and beings within. Gul'dan has twisted Xhul'horac, feeding him overwhelming Fel energy, and using his powers to tear open the portals through which he plans to rally the forces of the Burning Legion.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.