Finding the Survivors
|Mag'har Prisoner Freed (5)|
DescriptionIf I know anything about ogres, it's that they like their food fresh. This means that the Mag'har that they captured are more than likely being kept alive until they are ready to serve. It's a sickening thought, I know, but one that we must use to our advantage.
Venture to Warmaul Hill and search for Mag'har prisoners. If you find prisoners, then you will find keys to their cages on the nearby Warmaul ogres.
Kill ogres for their keys and release the prisoners.
|Manacles of Remembrance||Warmaul Slayer's Band|
|Warmaul Defender's Cloak|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,990 experience
- 350 reputation with The Mag'har
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.