|Talbuk Stag slain (12)|
DescriptionI don't think that I'm up to the hunt today. Do you think that you might take my place?
I told Hemet that I was going to see about bagging us some of those talbuk that seem to be all over the place. The stags are especially nice to hunt. You can find them congregated around the nearby trees.
Think that you could take care of that for me?
RewardsYou will receive: 3 30
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,130 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.