ProgressMy rogues need to hone their lockpicking skills, and I need locks of adequate difficulty -- the stuff Zan makes us is unfit for all but the lowliest neophytes.
Tell ya what, if you bring me 5 Heavy Junkboxes, I'll provide you with some of the finest throwing knives known to roguekind.
You can unlock the boxes and rifle through them, but you'll have to leave at least a few coins in them... even a rogue in training needs motivation.
|Heavy Junkbox (5)|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.