|Zan'thik Amberhusk slain (6)|
|Korven's Experimental Grenades|
DescriptionThe venomsting scorpions on Zan'vess are fed sap from a young age, causing a fascinating mutation in which their natural armor plating becomes infused with amber. Effectively, it's organic kyparite, the same substance used in forging most of the empire's weapons and armor.
I think I've found a way to chemically break down kyparite, but it needs testing. Use these grenades on the Zan'thik venomstings and observe the results.
Not exactly what I was hoping for, but it's something.
RewardsYou will receive: 11 40
|Lesser Charm of Good Fortune|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,690 experience
- 130 reputation with The Klaxxi
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.