The Usual Suspects
|Dock Workers Interrogated (6)|
Description<Samuelson scratches his chin, absently.>
My investigations reveal, ah, it's likely that there's trouble brewing among the Stormwind dock workers. Shifty lot. Don't trust 'em.
You should go there and shake the place down. Start grilling those longshoremen. That should keep you busy.
Go rout out those Twilight infidels!
Why was Samuelson sending us out here on a wild goose chase?
Something doesn't feel right. We should poke around on our own...
RewardsYou will receive: 9
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,730 experience
- 250 reputation with Stormwind
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.