Plundering Their Own
|Rhunokian Artifact (7)|
DescriptionThere is another altar nearby where there are artifacts to be saved.
It is said that the Drakkari at the Altar of Rhunok to the northwest, beyond the broken tundra of Drak'Mabwa, have already plundered their own holy site.
<class>, I would be appreciative if you could rescue those artifacts from their undeserving hands.
<The chronicler examines the artifacts that you have recovered.>
Hmph, I'd say that we're lucky you liberated these when you did, <class>.
How very interesting. This artifact here depicts the events of the Sundering. There was a time when Northrend was the far northern portion of Kalimdor.
But after the Sundering, the land broke off, eventually becoming Northrend.
This, of course, is why we see Drakkari in the southern continents as well as here.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,770 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.