DescriptionMy lads should be able to take it from here, <name>. Valiance Keep is built to take a beating far worse than this. I worry about our farmlands and mine in Farshire, however.
We sent a full detachment to protect our mining operations right before the invasion - they should be able to defend the civilians.
Gerald Green's in charge of the villagers there. There's a passage out of the northern wall out of Valiance Keep; it'll take you straight to him. See what you can do to help them.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,100 experience
- 10 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.