|Catch 4 torches in a row.|
DescriptionNow that you can throw a torch, let's see if you can catch one!
Take this stack of unlit torches. Go to the bonfire and throw a torch high into the air. Catch it before it hits the ground... then throw it back up! Catch four in a row, then come back to me.
Careful! They're dangerous if they hit the ground! And don't miss any catches! If you do then you'll have to go back to the bonfire and start over. Good luck!
Just kidding! Well done! It's official. You're a bona fide fire juggler. Now get out there and have some fun!
RewardsYou will receive: 15 (or 18 28 50 if completed at level 110)
|Juggling Torch||Burning Blossom|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 80 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.