Taken by the Scourge
|Warsong Peon Freed (5)|
Peons... We may as well post up a sign offering the Nerub'ar a free meal.
See, the problem with a peon is that: (1) they're dumber than dirt; and (2) they're weaker than a leper gnome. Of course they're the first to be taken by the Scourge!
This puts me in a bit of a predicament, you see. Without peons, manual labor comes to a halt. No peons, no construction.
Find and release my peons, <race>. If they're alive, you'll find 'em spun up in webbing throughout Mightstone Quarry.
Regardless, a job well done. I hear you sprung more than a couple peons loose.
Oh yes, you're the talk of the... um... fortress.
|Weathered Worker Cloak||Marshwalker Boots|
|Westrift Handcovers||Mightstone Legplates|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with Warsong Offensive
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.