Catch the Wild Wolpertinger!
|Stunned Wolpertinger (5)|
|Wolpertinger Net (Provided)|
DescriptionHere now. Ye hear that? There be sounds in them hills. Those're the wolpertingers! Wily beasts, they are, attracted by the smells o' Brewfest. I've a mind to catch me some, but I knocked me shin and can't outrun the buggers. Ye can help me, though!
Take this net and cast it over the little blighters. Bring me a good five of 'em and I'll make it worth yer while!
One more thing - ye gotta use Synthebrew Goggles to spot 'em! Let me know if ya need a pair.
<He takes a deep drink from his tankard.>
I'll tell ye what I'm gonna do. Since ye're such a spot-on hunter, I'll let ye keep one'a these fer yer very own!
|Mistborne Waistband||Mistlurker Waistband|
|Earthmover Belt||Goldtalon Waistband|
|Swampwalker Waistband||Steppebeast Waistband|
|Osul Peak Waistguard||Temple Guardian Waistband|
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.