DescriptionPerhaps not all hope is lost for the Dreghood. I am one of four elders that guided this tribe before we were enslaved by the Illidari. I thought the others were dead, but I've slowly learned that at least two others are alive - chained down and powerless just as I am.
I've not yet been able to find Naladu and fear for the worst. There are more huts in the ruins upstairs; perhaps you could look for him. It would be a great boon for our tribe if all our elders were alive.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,430 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.