|Krasus' Compendium - Chapter 1|
|Krasus' Compendium - Chapter 2|
|Krasus' Compendium - Chapter 3|
|Archmage Vargoth's Staff|
DescriptionThe Kirin Tor sent one other of Krasus's possessions with our expedition. It was his spellbook, called Krasus's Compendium. Containing all the spells he mastered, it lent us a much-needed advantage in the war.
Before Kael'thas and his forces laid siege to Kirin'Var, the compendium had been stolen from me by a rebellious apprentice intent on studying necromancy. The apprentice and his followers divided and studied the text in secret, locking themselves inside their houses in the southern part of town.
It's a little worse for the wear, but considering the treatment it's been through, it's a miracle all of it survived. Safeguard it, <name>. Without it, we stand little chance of being able to break the tower's ward.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 10
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,680 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.