Wrath of Azshara
- Wrath of Azshara yells: ALL WILL BE ERADICATED!
- Wrath of Azshara yells: ALLE WERDEN VERNICHTET!
- Wrath of Azshara yells: ARCANE... ENERGY...
- Wrath of Azshara yells: ARKANE... ENERGIE...
- Wrath of Azshara yells: CRUSH!
- Wrath of Azshara yells: DROWN!
- Wrath of Azshara yells: EWIGE FLUTEN...
- Wrath of Azshara yells: FLUT!
- Wrath of Azshara yells: SEEK... MAGIC...
- Wrath of Azshara yells: STURM!
- Wrath of Azshara yells: TEMPEST!
- Wrath of Azshara yells: THE STORM AWAKENS.
- Wrath of Azshara yells: THE TIDES RISE!
- Wrath of Azshara yells: THIS WORLD WILL DROWN...
- Wrath of Azshara yells: TORN ASUNDER.
- Wrath of Azshara yells: WASHED AWAY.
- Wrath of Azshara yells: WATER... ETERNAL...
- Wrath of Azshara yells: БУРЯ!
- Wrath of Azshara yells: Все погибнет!
- Wrath of Azshara yells: Волна!
- Wrath of Azshara yells: Вечные... воды...
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Court of Farondis
- 250 reputation with Court of Farondis
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – The Wrath of Azshara crushes Queen Azshara's enemies with fierce storms and arcane energy, seeking to wash away her foes. Avoid the dangerous weather hazards and watch out when the storm intensifies!
- Massive Deluge – Inflicts 646000 to 714000 Frost damage to players in an area in front of the caster, knocking them away.
- Mystic Tornado – Summons an arcane tornado nearby each player. Colliding with a tornado inflicts 240231 to 265519 Arcane damage and knocks players away.
- Arcane Bomb – Causes a massive Arcane Bomb to fall onto a target player's location. When dispelled, the bomb no longer tracks the target, but continues to fall. Upon reaching the ground, Arcane Bomb inflicts 442711 to 489314 Arcane damage to players within 10 yds and stuns for 6 sec.
- Raging Storms – The Wrath of Azshara invokes the powers of a raging storm when no enemies are in melee combat, inflicting 140505 to 155295 Frost damage to all enemies and increasing Frost damage taken by 10% for 20 sec. This effect stacks.
- Crushing Depths – The Wrath of Azshara targets a player for a crushing detonation, inflicting 60% of their maximum health in Physical damage. This percentage is split among all players within 12 yds.
- Heaving Sands – Melee attacks cause the ground the tremble, inflicting 35750 to 39514 Physical damage to all players.
The Wrath of Azshara is a being of immense magical energy. Upon striking foes with magic, a lingering effect remains behind.
- Magic Resonance – Arcane and Nature damage from the Wrath of Azshara marks its target, increasing Arcane and Nature damage taken by 10% for 5 min. This effect stacks.
- Frost Resonance – Frost damage from the Wrath of Azshara marks its target, reducing movement speed by 5% for 5 min. This effect stacks.
- Cry of Wrath – The Wrath of Azshara empowers the weather at 10% health remaining, calling forth and vastly intensifying the destructive storm.
- Violent Winds – Violent Winds periodically blow through the cove, making it difficult to remain stationary.
- Lightning Strike – Lightning periodically strikes the ground, inflicting 153562 to 161438 Nature damage to enemies within 4 yards.
- Tidal Wave – The Wrath of Azshara commands massive tidal waves, which inflict 192185 to 212415 Frost damage to all players within their path.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.