- Doom'rel says: You have challenged the Seven, and now you will die!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 300 reputation with Tushui Pandaren
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Doom'rel calls upon the ghosts of his fellow dwarfs to fight players in battle. Each ghost is called in turn, one at a time. When the other six have been defeated, Doom'rel will join the fight.
- Prone to Anger – Anger'rel enrages when players hit him with a critical melee attack.
- Enrage – Anger'rel deals 55 more damage and attacks 30% faster. Enrage lasts for 5 sec.
- Strike – Anger'rel inflicts Physical damage to a player with his weapon.
- Shield Block – Anger'rel increases his chance to block incoming attacks by 75% for 5 sec.
- Sunder Armor – Anger'rel decreases the armor of a player. Players take additional damage while their armor is decreased. Stacks up to 5 charges.
- Shield Wall – Anger'rel increases his defenses for 10 sec at 25% remaining health. Anger'rel takes 75% less damage while Shield Wall is active.
- Blizzard – Seeth'rel creates a blizzard that lasts for 8 sec. The blizzard inflicts Frost damage to any player caught within it.
- Frostbolt – Seeth'rel inflicts Frost damage to a player. Frostbolt slows players it hits by 50% for 4 sec.
- Frost Ward – Seeth'rel protects herself from Frost damage for 1 min or until the Frost Ward has absorbed too much Frost damage.
- Frost Nova – Seeth'rel inflicts Frost damage to all players within 10 yards. Players hit by Frost Nova are immobilized for 8 sec.
- Cone of Cold – Seeth'rel inflicts Frost damage to players in a cone in front of her. Cone of Cold slows the movement speed of players it hits by 50% for 8 sec.
- Dual Wield – Dope'rel wields a dagger in each hand.
- Sinister Strike – Dope'rel inflicts additional Physical damage to a player with this attack.
- Backstab – Dope'rel inflicts significant Physical damage to a player when attacking them from behind.
- Gouge – Dope'rel incapacitates a player with this attack. Dope'rel can only use this ability on players who are facing him.
- Rupture – Dope'rel causes a player to bleed for Physical damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec.
- Evasion – Dope'rel gains evasion at 25% remaining health. Evasion causes Dope'rel to dodge 50% more often for 15 sec.
- Cleave – Gloom'rel inflicts Physical damage to up to 3 players in front of him.
- Mortal Strike – Gloom'rel inflicts Physical damage to a player and reduces healing done to that player by 50% for 5 sec.
- Hamstring – Gloom'rel slows the movement speed of a player by 50% for 5 sec.
- Crazed – Gloom'rel sets the threat of his current target to zero at 66% health remaining and 33% health remaining.
- Recklessness – Gloom'rel gains Recklessness at 25% health remaining, this effect lasts for 15 sec.
Recklessness increases Gloom'rel's chances of scoring a critical strike by 100%.
Recklessness decreases Gloom'rel armor by 35%.
Recklessness makes Gloom'rel immune to fear.
- Heal – Vile'rel heals himself or one of his allies.
- Prayer of Healing – Vile'rel heals himself and any of his allies within 30 yards.
- Power Word: Shield – Vile'rel protects himself or an ally from further damage. Shielded targets will not have their spellcasting interrupted. Power Word: Shield persists for 30 sec or until it has absorbed too much damage.
- Mind Blast – Vile'rel inflicts Shadow damage to a player.
- Shadow Bolt – Hate'rel inflicts Shadow damage to a player.
- Strike – Hate'rel inflicts additional Physical damage to a player with her weapon.
- Shadow Shield – Hate'rel surrounds herself in a dark shield, absorbing up to 360 damage for 30 sec.
- Flurry – Hate'rel gains 30% melee haste each time she critically strikes a player. Flurry can stack up to 3 times and lasts for 15 sec.
- Voidwalkers – Doom'rel summons three Voidwalkers to aid him in battle.
- Banish – Doom'rel banishes a player to the void. Banished players cannot move or take actions, and other players and monsters cannot interact with them. Banish lasts for 5 sec.
- Curse of Weakness – Doom'rel curses a player, reducing their Physical damage done for 20 sec.
- Demon Armor – Doom'rel is protected by demonic energies. Demon Armor increases Doom'rel's armor, Shadow Resistance, and health regeneration.
- Immolate – Doom'rel inflicts Fire damage to a player. Immolate continues to inflict Fire damage to that player every 3 seconds for 15 sec.
- Shadow Bolt Volley – Doom'rel inflicts Shadow damage to all players within 30 yards.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.