- Soulbound Construct yells: Death could not stop me - how do you hope to?
- Soulbound Construct yells: Join me in death!
- Soulbound Construct yells: Kneel before me!
- Soulbound Construct yells: You killed me once, mortals. It will not happen again.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Socrethar begins the encounter occupying the Soulbound Construct.
When players deplete the Soulbound Construct's health, Socrethar's spirit will be ejected from the construct, and a player can take control of it. The Sargerei then stream into the chamber, and together with Socrethar attempt to regain control of the Construct. When the Construct's health is depleted when controlled by a player, they are ejected and Socrethar regains control, beginning the cycle again.
Players must destroy Socrethar's soul to complete the encounter.
- Soulbound Construct
- Reverberating Blow – Inflicts 92500 to 107500 Physical damage to all targets in a cone. Additionally, applies 3 stacks of Shattered Defenses, dividing the number of stacks between the closest targets.
On Mythic Difficulty, inflicts 6 stacks of Shattered Defenses.
- Shattered Defenses – Increases damage taken from Reverberating Blow by 200%.
This effect stacks.
- Fel Prison – Creates a ring of fel energy. Any creature who steps into the ring will trigger the energy to coalesce into a Crystalline Fel Prison, stunning targets within 8 yards and reducing their damage taken by 99% for 30 sec.
Destroying the Crystalline Fel Prison will free any targets that it has trapped.
- Volatile Fel Orb – Creates a volatile orb of fel energy that follows a targeted enemy, detonating on impact.
This ability consumes 0 Energy when used by a player.
- Apocalyptic Felburst – Creates a large Fel bomb that drops at a targeted location, inflicting 3000000 Fire damage to targets directly underneath the bomb, and 187312 to 217688 to all other targets.
- Overwhelming Power – The power of Socrethar's soul cannot be fully bound within the construct, causing bolts of fel to temporarily burn players for 60000 Fire damage every 1 sec for 6 sec.
- Incomplete Binding – Players have an incomplete binding with the construct and inflict 50% reduced damage while controlling it.
- Voracious Soulstalker – The results of Sagerei's demon-twisted experiments on souls, Voracious Soulstalkers periodically join the battle.
- Blooded Tracker – Voracious Soulstalkers speed continuously increases as they hunt their prey.
- Soul Regeneration – Heals the caster for 100% of their maximum health, causing them to fixate on a new target and removing Blooded Tracker.
Voracious Soulstalkers will cast Soul Regeneration upon reaching 50% health.
- Socrethar's Contingency – 300% additional damage taken from the Soulbound Construct.
Once Socrethar is ejected from the construct, players can take control of it. The Sargerei join the battle in attempt to wrest control of the Construct back from the raid.
- Sargerei Dominator
- Haunting Soul
- Virulent Haunt – Haunts the fixated player and any other nearby players, inflicting 50875 to 59125 Shadow damage every 1 sec. and horrifying them for 8 sec.
- Ghastly Fixation – Fixates on a target, destroying itself and applying Virulent Haunt if it reaches them.
- Soul Dispersion – If a haunting soul comes within 5 yds. of the Soulbound Construct, it will disperse its energy into the construct, inflicting 15 Shadow damage.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.