Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.The Spirit of Gara'jal
The spirit of Gara'jal the Spiritbinder possesses a councillor, empowering their abilities and causing them to generate Dark Energy. The spirit remains in a councillor until they suffer damage equal to 25% of their maximum health.Once the spirit is forced out, it rushes to inhabit a new councillor, resets Dark Energy to 0, and leaves behind the Lingering Presence effect.
– When the Spirit of Gara'jal leaves a councillor, it leaves behind the Lingering Presence effect. This effect increases all damage done by 5% and increases the rate that Dark Energy is generated by 5% for the remainder of the fight. This effect stacks.
– Any councillor that reaches 100 Dark Energy will begin to cast Dark Power every second. Dark Power inflicts 5500 Shadow damage to all players and increases in damage by 10% with each cast.
– Every other time the Spirit of Gara'jal is forced out of a councillor, he leaves behind a Soul Fragment.Soul Fragments possess a random player, inflicting 55000 Shadow damage every 5 sec. until the Soul Fragment is passed to another player. In addition, each time the Soul Fragment deals damage, it applies Shadowed Soul to that player.
In 25-Player Heroic Difficulty, a Soul Fragment is created every time that the Spirit of Gara'jal is forced out of a councillor.
– All damage taken increased by 3% for the remainder of the fight. This effect stacks.
Frost King Malakk
– Frost King Malakk imbues his weapons with ice, causing his melee attacks to inflict 97500 Frost damage. In addition, each melee attack applies the Frigid Assault effect. The Frigid Assault effect will stun the target for 15 sec if it reaches 15 stacks.
– Frost King Malakk shrouds a player in ice, inflicting 122000 Frost damage and afflicting them with Biting Cold. Biting Cold causes the player to inflict 150000 Frost damage to all allies within 4 yards every 2 sec for 30 sec.
– Frost King Malakk uses this ability while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.Frost King Malakk shrouds a player in ice, inflicting 139425 to 146575 Frost damage and afflicting them with 5 stacks of Frostbite. Frostbite causes the player to inflict 60000 Frost damage per stack of Frostbite to all allies within 4 yards every 1 sec for 30 sec.Stacks of Frostbite are reduced by 2 for each player that stays within 4 yards of the player afflicted with Frostbite. The number of stacks of Frostbite cannot be reduced below one.
In 25-player modes, only 1 stack of Frostbite is removed for each player within 4 yards.
On Raid Finder difficulty, 4 stacks of Frostbite are removed for each player within 4 yards.
– When a player is hit by an ally's Frostbite, they begin to lose Body Heat over 8 sec. Once Body Heat expires, the player is Chilled to the Bone and no longer able to contribute to reducing the number of stacks of Frostbite an ally has for 8 sec.
– Kazra'jin rushes towards a random player's location, inflicting 117000 Nature damage to all players in a line to his target and knocking all players within 5 yards back when he lands.
– Kazra'jin uses this ability after performing a Reckless Charge while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.Kazra'jin becomes electrified, stunning himself for 20 sec and reflecting 25% of all damage taken as Nature damage.
Sul the Sandcrawler
– Sul the Sandcrawler hurls a bolt of sand at a random player's location, inflicting 117000 to 123000 Nature damage to all players within 5 yards of the targeted location.
– Sul the Sandcrawler summons a pool of Quicksand at a random player's location, afflicting them with Entrapped.Quicksand inflicts 179000 Nature damage every second to all players within 7 yards and causes them to become Ensnared.
– Quicksand pools cause players to gain a stack of Ensnared every second they are inside of it. Ensnared reduces movement speed by 15% per stack.If Ensnared reaches 5 stacks, players become Entrapped.
– Players at the location of a pool of Quicksand being created or that reach 5 stacks of Ensnared are rooted in place for 30 sec.
– Sul the Sandcrawler uses this ability while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.Sul the Sandcrawler summons a sandstorm that inflicts 45000 Nature damage to all players every second for 8 sec, and animates all existing pools of Quicksand, transforming them into Living Sand.
– Living Sand creatures rise from pools of Quicksand whenever a Sandstorm occurs, and remain active until they are killed.When a Living Sand dies, it creates a new pool of Quicksand at their location.
– Living Sand that are still active when a sandstorm occurs become fortified. This effect heals the Living Sand to full and increases all damage done by 100% until they are killed. This effect stacks.
– Quicksand pools that overlap with one another will combine into a single pool of proportionately larger size.Living Sand risen from Quicksand pools that have combined into larger pools have their health and damage increased by 125% for each pool that has combined.