Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Stage One: Worthy Test Subjects?
Stage Two: Un'sok's Greatest Creation
– Un'sok carves the ground with a focused beam of pure amber energy. The beam inflicts 19000 to 21000 Nature damage every 0.25 sec. at the point of contact, and leaves behind Molten Amber residue. The residue inflicts 20812 to 24187 Fire damage every 1 sec. to players who touch it. Some of this residue congeals into Living Amber oozes.
– Each of these animated amber oozes focuses mindlessly on a random player, emanating a Corrosive Aura that inflicts 3325 to 3675 Nature damage every 2 sec to all players. Each ooze Bursts in a shower of amber when destroyed, inficting 40950 to 50050 Nature damage to enemies within 8 yards and healing any other Living Amber within that radius for 0% of their maximum health.
In Heroic difficulty, dissolved Living Amber will reconstitute after 30 seconds.
In Looking for Raid difficulty, destroying a Living Amber does not heal other nearby Living Amber.
– When a Living Amber is destroyed, it dissolves into a pool that deals 22200 to 25800 Fire damage every 1 sec to all enemies within 3 yards.
– Amber-Shaper Un'sok causes amber to grow within the body of a random target, inflicting 12500 Nature damage every 2 sec. This strain of amber absorbs healing energy, increasing the damage it inflicts to its host in direct proportion to any healing received. After 30 sec, the unstable parasite dissipates without a trace.
– Un'sok unleashes a torrent of amber at a player, transforming the target into a misshapen mass of flowing amber that is hostile to players and monsters alike.
– While transformed, the player continuously expends Willpower to retain control over the twisted form, at the rate of 2 per second, beginning with a maximum of 100. When Willpower runs out, the player dies and the Mutated Construct continues to act, uncontrolled.
– The amber encircling the mutated player compels the unleashing of a massive explosion, inflicting 50000 Nature damage to all players.
– The construct inflicts 332500 to 367500 Nature damage to the current hostile target and interrupts normal spellcasting, including attempts by other constructs, or by the Amber Monstrosity, to trigger an Amber Explosion. Amber Strike also destabilizes the target, increasing damage taken by 10% for 15 sec. This effect stacks.
– Once the physical form of the amber construct has been reduced to 20% of its maximum health, the player can break free with a great surge of will. The player then regains their natural form.
In Raid Finder Difficulty, this ability will activate automatically if a transformed construct is damaged below 10% of its maximum health.
– A transformed player consumes a pool of Burning Amber left behind by a defeated Living Amber. The consumption restores 20 Willpower, but also bolsters the mutated form, increasing its current and maximum health by 100000.
In Heroic difficulty, Consume Amber restores 50 Willpower when used during Stage Three of the encounter.
Struggle for Control
– With a surge of will, the player expends 8 Willpower to force the mutated form to cease all action for 0 sec. This also increases the mutated form's damage taken by 100% for 5 sec.
– Transformed players use this simple melee attack in lieu of their normal attack, inflicting 102000 to 138000 Physical damage to a target.
– When Un'sok deals melee damage to player who was transformed into a Mutated Construct, his control over amber causes the target's will to unravel, draining 40 Willpower.
When Un'sok reaches 70% remaining health, he calls forth a massive Amber Monstrosity to fight beside him. Un'sok continues to attack with his full arsenal of abilities from Stage One.
Stage Three: Un'sok Unleashed
Un'sok formed this towering behemoth entirely of flowing amber, and it stands as a triumph of Un'sok's research into creating life from the mantids' amber.
– The Monstrosity releases a massive explosion of amber energy, inflicting 78000 to 82000 Nature damage to all players.
– The Monstrosity stomps the ground forcefully, inflicting 74000 to 86000 Physical damage to all enemies within 15 yards and knocking them back.
– The Monstrosity grabs its current target in one of its massive hands and hurls the hapless victim at a distant player, causing 63593 to 73906 Physical damage to targets within 0 yards of the point of impact and stunning them for 3 sec.
– When the Amber Monstrosity deals melee damage to player who was transformed into a Mutated Construct, its attunement to amber causes the target's will to unravel, draining 40 Willpower.
– While the Amber Monstrosity lives, an Amber Carapace shields Amber-Shaper Un'sok. The Carapace reduces his damage taken by 99%.
Upon witnessing the destruction of his greatest creation, Un'sok channels power from the amber pools lining his chamber and prepares to make his final stand. Un'sok no longer uses Amber Scalpel, but now casts Reshape Life with greatly increased frequency.
– Un'sok draws massive amounts of amber energy into his body, increasing his damage dealt by 25% and attack speed by 25%.
– Un'sok's siphoning agitates the pools of amber around the room, causing them to periodically emit bursts of amber that fly through the air at high velocity. Each amber burst inflicts 23125 to 26875 Nature damage to any player it strikes. If a missile strikes a player while they are transformed into a Mutated Construct, it heals them for 20% of their health.
– Un'sok causes two spheres of destructive amber to form from the pools at the edges of the room, each of which fixates on a random player. If an Amber Globule comes into contact with its primary target, it explodes, dealing 600000 Nature damage to all players within 30 yards. If two Amber Globules touch each other, their energies will neutralize and dissipate harmlessly.