Xaril the Poisoned Mind
- Xaril the Poisoned Mind says: How does it feel to go rogue a second time, Swarmkeeper? Your empress was also gripped by paranoia, was she not?
- Xaril the Poisoned Mind says: How many years have passed since I first entered the slumber? This vess, the palace, my Empress. All have changed.
- Xaril the Poisoned Mind says: Is this white blight the work of the sha? I see now what disease spreads across our civilization. The infected must be purged!
- Xaril the Poisoned Mind says: Just look at those mantid below us. The Empress orders the Swarm much too early! Another sign of her chaotic delusions.
- Xaril the Poisoned Mind says: No matter. Even I can feel the evil that taints their minds. Let us end their madness.
- Xaril the Poisoned Mind says: Something drives them. They are frightened.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.