Xin the Weaponmaster <King of the Clans>
- Xin the Weaponmaster yells: ENOUGH OF THIS FARCE! You will feel PAIN, cowards!
- Xin the Weaponmaster yells: Face the might of my arsenal, weaklings!
- Xin the Weaponmaster yells: MY MIGHT IS ENDLESS!
- Xin the Weaponmaster yells: You are not the first to challenge me, peons. You will not be the last.
- Xin the Weaponmaster yells: You call that... a fight...?
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Ground Slam – Xin slams the ground in front of him, inflicting 18525 to 19475 Physical damage and decreasing the armor of enemies in a 30 yard cone in front of him by 25% for 20 sec. This effect stacks.
- Circle of Flame – Xin animates a staff from his arsenal. The staff circles a random enemy in flame, detonating once the circle completes. The explosion inflicts 14820 to 15580 Fire damage and knocks enemies into the air.
- Inciting Roar – Xin cries out a bellowing roar, activating the arsenal of his choice and inflicting 9500 damage to all enemies.
- Whirlwinding Axes – Xin animates the axes in his arsenal. These axes inflict 11115 to 11685 Physical damage to enemies within 6 yards, knocking them back.
- Blade Trap – At 66% remaining health, Xin activates his sword traps. The stream of blades inflict 5557 to 5843 Physical damage every 0.5 sec. to those caught in the path.
- Death From Above! – At 33% remaining health, Xin activates every last weapon in his arsenal. The mounted crossbows on the wall inflict 741 to 779 Physical damage on a random player every 1 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.