- Elder Asani yells: Drown in fear!
- Elder Asani yells: The endless waters will cleanse you from this place!
- Elder Asani yells: The Sha... must be... stopped...
- Elder Asani yells: The waters will consume you!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Sha Corruption – Killing a member of the Protectors causes Sha Corruption to explode from their bodies and possess the remaining Protectors. Sha Corruption heals each Protector to their maximum health, increases their damage done by 25%, and grants them additional abilities.
- Touch of Sha – Protector Kaolan corrupts a player, inflicting 4620 Shadow damage every 3 seconds until players defeat Protector Kaolan.
- Defiled Ground – Protector Kaolan uses this ability after gaining a single dose of Sha Corruption.
Protector Kaolan desecrates the land beneath a player's location for the remainder of the fight, inflicting 13200 Shadow damage every second and increasing damage taken from Defiled Ground by 10% for 1.3 min. This effect stacks.
- Expel Corruption – Protector Kaolan uses this ability after gaining two doses of Sha Corruption.
Protector Kaolan expels a mass of corruption at his location for the remainder of the fight, inflicting 23100 Shadow damage to all players within 30 yards every 1.5 seconds. The damage of Expelled Corruption decreases as a player stands farther away from the source of corruption.
- Lightning Bolt – Elder Regail hurls a bolt of lightning at his current target, inflicting 15262 to 17738 Nature damage.
- Lightning Prison – Elder Regail imprisons 2 players in a field of lightning and stuns them. The Lightning Prison causes each player to inflict 6600 Nature damage every second to all players within 7 yards.
In 25 player Difficulty, Elder Regail imprisons 3 players.
- Lightning Storm – Elder Regail uses this ability after gaining a single dose of Sha Corruption.
Elder Regail summons a Lightning Storm, creating several waves of lightning strikes. The first wave strikes at Elder Regail's location and then successive waves strike in a ring around him at 20, 40, 60 and 80 yards. Each strike inflicts 42735 to 49665 Nature damage to all players within 10 yards of Lightning Storm's impact.
- Overwhelming Corruption – Elder Regail uses this ability after gaining two doses of Sha Corruption.
Corruption overwhelms Elder Regail, inflicting 2640 Shadow damage to all players every 3 seconds and increases their damage taken from Overwhelming Corruption by 5%. This effect stacks.
- Water Bolt – Elder Asani hurls a bolt of water at a random player's location, inflicting 11655 to 13545 Nature damage to all players within 3 yards of the targeted location.
- Cleansing Waters – Elder Asani summons a globe of Cleansing Waters at a Protector's location. When the globe reaches the ground, it heals all targets within 3.5 yards for 5% of their total health every second. Targets also receive 50% additional healing from all sources for 30 sec.
- Corrupted Waters – Elder Asani uses this ability after gaining a single dose of Sha Corruption.
Elder Asani summons a globe of Corrupted Water that empowers all Protectors, granting them 50% melee and casting speed until destroyed.
- Purified – Destroying the Corrupted Waters grants all players within 15 yards the Purified effect, increasing melee, ranged and spell casting speed by 25% for 20 sec.
- Overwhelming Corruption – Elder Asani uses this ability after gaining two doses of Sha Corruption.
Corruption overwhelms Elder Asani, inflicting 2640 Shadow damage to all players every 3 seconds and increases their damage taken from Overwhelming Corruption by 5%. This effect stacks.
Minion of Fear
Minions of Fear pour from the Terrace of Endless Spring, pursuing the Protector with the lowest remaining health.
- Corrupted Essence – When a Minion of Fear dies, it infects the 2 closest players with Corrupted Essence, increasing their damage done by 10% for 2 min. This effect stacks up to 10 times.
If Corrupted Essence ever reaches 10 stacks, the player replaces the Corrupted Essence effect with the Essence of Fear.
In 25 player Difficulty, Corrupted Essences infect the 5 closest players.
- Essence of Fear – The Essence of Fear inflicts 30000 Shadow damage to all players within 30 yards.
- Greater Corrupted Essence – When a Minion of Fear reaches a Protector, it fills them with Greater Corrupted Essence, increasing their damage done by 10% for 3 min. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
If Greater Corrupted Essence ever reaches 5 stacks, the Protector replaces the Greater Corrupted Essence effect with the Greater Essence of Fear.
- Greater Essence of Fear – The Greater Essence of Fear inflicts 84000 Shadow damage to all players and horrifies them for 3 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.