Sha of Violence
- Sha of Violence yells: I will not be caged again. These Shado-Pan could not stop me. Neither shall you!
- Sha of Violence yells: So long as violence lurks in your hearts... I... will... return...
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Disorienting Smash – The Sha smashes the target, inflicting 18050 to 19950 Shadow damage and causing it to wander confused for up to 4 sec. Any damage taken while confused removes the effect.
- Smoke Blades – The Sha attacks nearby enemies in a smoky whirlwind, inflicting 20% weapon damage every 1 sec. and reducing the critical strike chance of affected targets by 100%. Abilities and spells used by the afflicted targets reduce the duration of this effect by 5 seconds. Afflicted targets gain Parting Smoke when this effect is removed.
- Parting Smoke – The curtain of smoke parts, briefly revealing a weak point on the Sha of Violence. The player's next attack or spell used within 3 sec will critically strike for 100% more damage than usual.
- Sha Spike – The Sha summons an erupting spike at the location of a random player, inflicting 20 Shadow damage and knocking targets back. As the spike returns to the ground, a Volatile Energy emerges to attack the caster's enemies for 30 sec.
- Enrage – The Sha enrages at low health, increasing its attack speed by 50% for 30 sec.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.