Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Avatar – Gri'lek's size greatly increases, increasing his Physical damage dealt by 500%, but reducing his movement speed by 50% for 18 sec.
- Pursuit – Gri'lek fixates on a random player, becoming immune to Taunt effects and pursuing his target for 15 sec.
- Entangling Roots – Gri'lek roots the player he is chasing, immobilizing them and causing (10% of Spell power) Nature damage every second for 10 sec.
- Rupture Line – Gri'lek causes the earth to tremble in random locations. After 2 seconds spikes erupt from the rumbling earth, inflicting 3500 Physical damage and knocking up any players within 2 yards .
Zul'Gurub is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.