Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Zanzil's Secret Techniques
– Zanzil creates a line of flame in his current direction. If a player touches the mystic flames, they inflict 40000 Arcane damage and an additional 20000 Arcane damage every 1 sec for 5 sec.
– Zanzil throws a bottle of Terrible Tonic at a random player, inflicting 30000 Nature damage.
– Zanzil shoots a bolt of voodoo energy at his current target, inflicting 33250 to 36750 Shadow damage.
Zanzil periodically performs one of his three secret voodoo techniques, but he never chooses to perform the same technique twice in a row.
Zanzil's Red Resurrection Elixir
– Zanzil brings a swarm of Zanzili Zombies to life.
Zanzil's Blue Resurrection Elixir
– Zanzil brings a Zanzili Berserker to life.
– Zanzili Berserkers fixate on a single random player.
– The Zanzili Berserker inflicts 12750 to 17250 Nature damage and reduces the attack speed by 20% of every enemy within 0 yards for 15 sec.
– The Zanzili Berseker knocks its current target away, inflicting 30% of a normal melee swing's damage.
Zanzil's Graveyard Gas
– Zanzil fills the area with toxic Graveyard Gas, inflicting Nature damage on all players equal to 5% of each player's maximum health.
Zanzil has spread three experimental cauldrons around his lair. Each cauldron has a unique mixture, and drinking from the cauldron grants the player that mixture's effect.
Heroic Difficulty Only
Zanzil's Cauldron of Frostburn Formula
– Drinking from this cauldron causes the player's next attack to inflict damage equal to 65% of the target's maximum health and stun the target for 15 sec. Zanzil, Jin'do, and their most powerful allies ignore the effects of this mixture.
Zanzil's Cauldron of Burning Blood
– Drinking from this cauldron causes the player to inflict 4750 to 5250 Fire damage to all enemies within 0 yards and 3000 Fire damage to themselves.
Zanzil's Cauldron of Toxic Torment
– Drinking from this cauldron will cause the player to take 90% less Nature damage for 30 sec.
Zul'Gurub is only available in Heroic Difficulty.