View in 3DView in 3D
High Prophet Barim
High Prophet Barim yells: Begone infidels, you are not welcome here!
High Prophet Barim yells: Death is only the beginning!
High Prophet Barim yells: Kneel before me and repent!
High Prophet Barim yells: May peace find you now.
High Prophet Barim yells: The heavens take you!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Stage One: Begone Infidels!
Stage Two: Kneel and Repent
– High Prophet Barim punishes his current enemy with Fifty Lashings. Barim's next 10 melee swings that deal damage inflict an additional 5000 Physical damage.
Plague of Ages
– High Prophet Barim hurls a bolt of cursed blight that targets a random player then jumps to hit two more random players. The bolt inflicts 6800 to 9200 Nature damage and an additional 3806 to 4423 Nature damage every 2 seconds for 9 sec.
– High Prophet Barim opens up the heavens at the location of a random player. The light from above inflicts 13875 to 16125 Holy damage every 1.5 seconds to every player within 4 yards of the location for 9 seconds.
Blaze of the Heavens
– High Prophet Barim summons a fiery phoenix to join the fight. If the Blaze of the Heavens reaches 1% remaining health, it transforms into a phoenix egg and begins to heal. After approximately 20 seconds, the egg will hatch into a new Blaze of the Heavens.
Blaze of the Heavens
– The phoenix inflicts 7400 to 8600 Fire damage every 1.5 seconds to any player within 3 yards. The phoenix slowly immolates herself, losing 5% of its health every 1.5 seconds.The phoenix also creates small 3 yard radius patches of fire on the ground underneath her every 1.5 seconds. The patches inflict 7400 to 8600 Fire damage to any player standing within them.
– When High Prophet Barim's remaining health reaches 50%, Barim pulls every player to him and forces them to kneel in front of him while stunned for 6 sec. Barim then rips your soul apart, banishing your soul to the darkness and triggering stage two of the encounter.An area of hallowed ground also opens up around Barim, and this ground inflicts 7400 to 8600 Holy damage every 5 second to any player standing within 13 yards of the ground's center.
After High Prophet Barim casts Repentance, he becomes immune to damage and players find themselves in a realm of darkness. Players must defeat the Harbinger of Darkness to end stage two, return to their normal bodies, and continue the fight against Barim.
Harbinger of Darkness
– Defeating this dark phoenix ends stage two.
Wail of Darkness
– The Harbinger periodically inflicts 2925 to 3075 Shadow damage to every player.
– The Harbinger of Darkness severs the soul of a random player, creating a Soul Fragment. The Soul Fragment then moves towards the Harbinger of Darkness. If the Soul Fragment reaches the Harbinger it will cast Merged Souls.
– If a Soul Fragment reaches the Harbinger of Darkness, the Soul Fragment will heal the Harbinger for 41625 to 48375 and increase the size and damage dealt by the Harbinger by 20%. After casting this spell, the Soul Fragment disappears.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.