View in 3DView in 3D
High Priestess Azil
High Priestess Azil yells: A sacrifice for you, master.
High Priestess Azil yells: For my death, countless more will fall. The burden is now yours to bear.
High Priestess Azil yells: Forgemaster! I've been informed the enemy has disrupted your operations. Where is the fragment?
High Priestess Azil yells: The world will be reborn in flames!
High Priestess Azil yells: Witness the power bestowed upon me by Deathwing! Feel the fury of earth!
High Priestess Azil says: Let's just say we have friends in high places, forgemaster.
High Priestess Azil says: Well done. Meet me inside the Stonecore for further instructions.
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Stage One: Kill the Intruders!
Stage Two: Feel the Fury of Earth!
Curse of Blood
– High Priestess Azil curses a random enemy player, increasing the player's Physical damage taken by 5000 for 15 sec.
– High Priestess Azil traps her current enemy target in a field of energy for 5 sec, repeatedly lifting them up and then slamming them into the ground. Each time the target is slammed into the ground, they are dealt 70687 to 79312 Physical damage.
– High Priestess Azil summons a Gravity Well at the location of a random player. After 3 seconds, the Gravity Well fully forms and will then pull any nearby target within 10 yards of the well's center towards it. A Gravity Well will also inflict Shadow damage every 0.5 second to any target within the well. The damage inflicted is increased the closer the target is to the center of the Gravity Well. Gravity Wells have a duration of 20 seconds.
In Heroic Difficulty a Gravity Well no longer has a set duration. If a Gravity Well kills a unit, they shrink in size by 25%. So after killing 4 units, they disappear.
– Devout Followers rush to help High Priestess Azil during the fight. These creatures have very low health.
High Priestess Azil begins this stage by casting Energy Shield, then she hovers up to her altar where she will cast Seismic Shard three times. After finishing casting the Seismic Shard spells, she returns to the ground. Many more Devout Followers rush to help Azil during this stage.
– High Priestess Azil creates an Energy Shield around her which reduces the damage she takes by 75%. When the shield is initially created, any enemy target within 5 yards is dealt 47500 to 52500 Arcane damage and knocked back.
– High Priestess Azil magically raises up a huge shard of stone, then throws it at the location of a random enemy player. When the shard lands it inflicts 942500 to 1057500 damage to all units within 3.5 yards.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.