View in 3DView in 3D
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Beauty charges at the farthest away enemy target, inflicting 7863 to 9137 Physical damage and knocking the target back.
– Beauty inflicts 5087 to 5912 Fire damage to all nearby enemies within 12 yards and knocks them back.
– Beauty roars, causing all nearby enemies to flee in fear for 4 sec.
– Beauty spits magma at a random enemy player, inflicting 3400 to 4600 Fire damage and an additional 4000 Fire damage every 3 seconds for 9 sec. When the magma spit expires or is removed, four additional magma blobs are launched from the player to locations 5 yards away. When these magma blobs land, nearby players within 1.5 yards are dealt 4500 to 5500 Fire damage.
Lucky, Spot, and Buster
– In Heroic Difficulty, two of the three pups of Beauty will fight with Beauty. Engaging either of the two pups will cause Beauty to also attack the players.
– The pup's lava drool collects into a pool, and any player standing within this lava pool is dealt 2750 Fire damage every 1 seconds. The pools last 20 sec before dissipating.
Little Big Flame Breath
– Beauty's pups channel a flame breath at their current enemy target for 5 sec. The target is dealt 4250 Fire damage every second.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.