- Forgemaster Garfrost yells: Axe too weak. Garfrost make better and CRUSH YOU.
- Forgemaster Garfrost yells: Garfrost hope giant underpants clean. Save boss great shame. For later.
- Forgemaster Garfrost yells: Garfrost tired of puny mortals. Now your bones will freeze!
- Forgemaster Garfrost yells: That one maybe not so good to eat now. Stupid Garfrost! BAD! BAD!
- Forgemaster Garfrost yells: Tiny creatures under feet, you bring Garfrost something good to eat!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Permafrost – Forgemaster Garfrost inflicts 260 Frost damage to all players within line of sight, increasing their Frost damage taken by 10% for 3 sec. This effect stacks up to 30 times.
- Throw Saronite – Forgemaster Garfrost hurls a massive chunk of Saronite at a random player. When the chunk lands, it knocks all players within 6 yards away and inflicts 4550 Physical damage.
- Thundering Stomp – Forgemaster Garfrost stomps the ground, stunning all players for 2 sec. After performing a Thundering Stomp, Forgemaster Garfrost forges an icebound weapon.
- Forge Frozen Blade – Forgemaster Garfrost forges an icebound weapon, increasing Frost damage by 50%.
- Forge Frostborn Mace – Forgemaster Garfrost forges an icebound weapon, increasing Frost damage by 100%.
- Chilling Wave – Forgemaster Garfrost releases a cascade of ice over players in a 65 yd cone in front of him, inflicting Frost damage.
- Deep Freeze – Forgemaster Garfrost chills a random player, reducing their movement speed by 50%. After 14 sec. the player becomes frozen, inflicting Frost damage and stunning them for one second.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.