Argent Confessor Paletress
- Argent Confessor Paletress yells: Be at ease.
- Argent Confessor Paletress yells: Even the darkest memory fades when confronted!
- Argent Confessor Paletress yells: Excellent work!
- Argent Confessor Paletress yells: Take this time to consider your past deeds.
- Argent Confessor Paletress yells: Take your rest.
- Argent Confessor Paletress yells: Well, then. Let us begin.
- Argent Confessor Paletress says: ...even if the victim bears another banner.
- Argent Confessor Paletress says: May the Light give me strength to provide a worthy challenge.
- Argent Confessor Paletress says: Thank you, good herald. Your words are too kind.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Holy Smite – Argent Confessor Paletress smites a random player, inflicting Holy damage.
- Renew – Argent Confessor Paletress renews an ally, healing them every 3 sec. for 9 sec.
- Holy Fire – Argent Confessor Paletress consumes a player in flames, inflicting Fire damage and inflicting additional Fire damage every 2 sec. for 8 sec.
- Summon Memory – When Argent Confessor Paletress reaches 50% health remaining, she summons a creature from your past battles.
- Reflective Shield – While the Memory of the Past is active, Argent Confessor Paletress shields herself in a reflective barrier. This effect absorbs all damage taken and reflects 25% of the damage absorbed back onto the attacker.
- Memory of the Past
- Waking Nightmare – The Memory of the Past strikes fear in all players, inflicting periodic Shadow damage and causing them to flee in terror for 3 sec.
- Shadows of the Past – The Memory of the Past shrouds a player in shadows of the past, inflicting Shadow damage and reducing attack and casting speeds by 90% for 4 sec.
- Old Wounds – The Memory of the Past inflicts Physical damage to a player every second for 12 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.