- Erekem yells: Free to--mm--fly now. Ra-aak... Not find us--ekh-ekh! Escape!
- Erekem yells: My---raaak--favorite! Awk awk awk! Raa-kaa!
- Erekem yells: Nasty little...A-ak, kaw! Kill! Yes, kill you!
- Erekem yells: No--kaw, kaw--flee...
- Erekem yells: Not--caww--get in way of--rrak-rrak--flee!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Earth Shield – Erekem protects an ally with an earthen shield, causing melee attacks to heal them. The shield lasts until 20 charges are consumed or 2 min.
- Chain Heal – Erekem infuses a wounded ally with healing energy that spreads to another nearby ally. The spell affects up to 3 targets.
- Bloodlust – Erekem increases melee, ranged, and spell casting speed by 35% for all of his allies. This effect lasts 20 sec.
- Lightning Bolt – Erekem blasts a player with lightning, inflicting Nature damage.
- Break Bonds – Erekem breaks all of his allies within 20 yards out of snares, crowd-control and stun effects.
- Erekem Guard – Two Erekem Guards accompany Erekem.
- Howling Screech – Erekem Guards screech, reducing the movement speed and attack power of all players within 10 yards for 6 sec.
- Gushing Wound – Erekem Guards wound a player, inflicting Physical damage every 5 sec. for 15 sec. This effect is removed by any healing effect.
- Strike – Erekem Guards strike a player, inflicting Physical damage.
If both of Erekem's Guards are killed, he becomes enraged and attacks players with new abilities
- Stormstrike – Erekem attacks a player with both weapons, inflicting Physical damage. In addition, the next 2 sources of Nature damage dealt to the target are increased by 20% for 12 sec.
- Windfury – Erekem's melee attacks have a 35% chance to strike 2 additional times, increasing his attack power for 1.5 sec.
- Earth Shock – Erekem shocks a player with concussive force, inflicting Nature damage and interrupting their spell casting for 2 sec.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.