- Kug Ironjaw says: <name>, I'd recognize that face anywhere... What... What have they done to you, <name>?
- Kug Ironjaw says: <name>?
- Kug Ironjaw says: Come to finish the job, have you?
- Kug Ironjaw says: Do it, <name>! Put me out of my misery!
- Kug Ironjaw says: I want to die like an orc...
- Kug Ironjaw says: Listen to me, <name>. You must fight against the Lich King's control. He is a monster that wants to see this world - our world - in ruin. Don't let him use you to accomplish his goals. You were once a hero and you can be again. Fight, damn you! Fight his control!
- Kug Ironjaw says: There... There's no more time for me. I'm done for. Finish me off, <name>. Do it or they'll kill us both. <name>... For the Horde! This world is worth saving.
- Kug Ironjaw says: Think, <name>. Think back. Try and remember Durotar, brother! Remember the sacrifices our heroes made so that we could be free of the blood curse. Harken back to the Valley of Trials, where we were reborn into a world without demonic influence. We found the splendor of life, <name>. Together! This isn't you. You were a champion of the Horde once!
- Kug Ironjaw says: You don't remember me, do you? Blasted Scourge... They've tried to drain you of everything that made you a righteous force of reckoning. Every last ounce of good... Everything that made you an orc!