View in 3DView in 3D
General Bjarngrim yells: Bolvin umyol marnjar.
General Bjarngrim yells: Defend yourself, for all the good it will do!
General Bjarngrim yells: Flesh... is... weak!
General Bjarngrim yells: Give me your worst!
General Bjarngrim yells: GRAAAAAH! Behold the fury of iron and steel!
General Bjarngrim yells: How can it be...? Flesh is not... stronger!
General Bjarngrim yells: I am the greatest of my father's sons! Your end has come!
General Bjarngrim yells: So ends your curse.
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– While General Bjarngrim is out of combat, he will periodically channel electrical energy, granting himself and any allies he comes within 0 yards of the Temporary Electrical Charge Effect.General Bjarngrim will remain charged until he returns to the location where he cast Charge Up.
Temporary Electrical Charge
– A strong electrical charge increases size and all damage done by 30% to allies within 0 yards of General Bjarngrim.
– General Bjarngrim inflicts Physical damage to a player, leaving them wounded, reducing the effectiveness of any healing recieved by 50% for 5 sec.
– General Bjarngrim slams a player, causing Physical damage.
– General Bjarngrim pummels a player, inflicting Physical damage and interrupting their spell casting for 4 sec.
– General Bjarngrim increases his attack speed and the attack speed of all allies within 0 yards by 25%.
– General Bjarngrim attacks all players within 0 yards in a whirlwind of steel that lasts 8 sec and inflicts Physical damage on each spin.
– General Bjarngrim cleaves a player inflicting Physical damage to them and their nearest allies, affecting up to 3 targets.
– General Bjarngrim charges a player, inflicting Physical damage and stunning them for 3 sec.
– General Bjarngrim increases his damage done and the damage done by his allies within 0 yards by 25%.
– General Bjarngrim become immune to Bleed, Poison and Disease effects. In addition, he increases his armor by 20% for 8 sec.
– General Bjarngrim knocks all players within 0 yards away, inflicting Physical damage to them.
– General Bjarngrim reflects the next magic spell that he is hit with back at its caster.
– General Bjarngrim decreases his damage taken and the damage taken by his allies within 0 yards by 25%.
– Stormforged Lieutenants attempt to weld a player to the ground, causing them to suffer periodic Nature damage while moving for 10 sec.
– Stormforged Lieutenants repair General Bjarngrim, healing him for 10 (+ 16% of SpellPower)% of his health every 2 seconds for 6 sec.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.