Commander Eligor Dawnbringer
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Anub'Rekhan, one of the finest Spider Lords of Azjol'Nerub, was brought under the control of the Scourge when he and his former commander, Anub'arak, were finally defeated by Lich King many years ago. It is said that he was the most loyal of Anub'arak's commanders.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Behold, Noth the Plaguebringer. Responsible for the creation of the process that distills the souls of the living and places them within the cold cage of undeath, Noth was observed to be refining this process even now.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Behold, Patchwerk. When word of his existence first reached the ears of the Brotherhood, none believed the tales of an abomination with such immense speed and strength. Fewer still believed it when he fell the first time...
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: I shall leave this image on display for your perusal. Study your opponents' strengths, for a creature's strength can also be its weakness.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: In the Plaguelands, Kel'thuzad was again defeated by the agents of the Argent Dawn. However, his phylactery was delivered to a false agent of the Brotherhood. We have yet to discover who stole his phylactery or why.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Kel'thuzad has survived trials that would have long since shattered the souls of even the greatest of the Brotherhood. He readily gave his life at Arthas's hand, later to be brought back - reborn in the power of the Sunwell.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Loatheb. The hideous result of fusing the living plague of the Plaguelands with the bog beasts of Azeroth, Loatheb is said to control the power of healing itself.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Next, I shall speak of the accursed spider wing of Naxxramas. It is there the Scourge breed even more poisonous and dangerous versions of their kin.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Next, I shall speak of the blighted abomination wing of Naxxramas. There, the Scourge develop the strongest and most hideous aberrations of their armies.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Next, I shall speak of the dread plague wing of Naxxramas, where the Scourge seek to improve upon the deadly blight which they spread across Lordaeron.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Next, I shall speak of the most powerful entities within the pinnacle of Naxxramas. Truly, these are two of the greatest threats to all of Northrend.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: The lich, Kel'Thuzad. He serves the Lich King without question, a necromancer of great prowess in life, turned into a master of necromancy after his death. It is said he is the most loyal of the Lich King's subjects.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.